Sagent is looking for the right people to fill the following positions:
Marketing Research and Account Coordinator
Do you love digging into data? Finding insights for guiding and measuring marketing campaigns? Do you value work that is meaningful and creates positive social action?
Sagent is one of the fastest-growing, most respected social marketing firms in California. We’re looking for a data focused, number analyzing account coordinator to support our Account Service and digital team in managing our growing client base. We work with public agencies, nonprofits and socially beneficial companies to create marketing campaigns across California that promote behavior change by influencing people to make healthier, safer and more sustainable choices.
This position is ideal if you have experience in a fast-paced marketing or PR agency and are looking for a clear career path in social cause marketing. We want you to dig in, become a valuable member of our team, and use your skills to impress partners and clients. To be considered, your written and spoken communication skills must be solid. You’re also organized and a natural project manager. Participating in client meetings, writing social media content, supporting project management service, and editing reports are as much a part of the job as researching and analyzing campaign performance metrics. Primary duties will include:
- Skillful utilization of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Excel and other digital marketing tools.
- Working with agency leadership to make research and analytics reports easy to present and understand to both internal and external audiences.
- Keeping-up with emerging trends in marketing analytics, social media analytics and data visualization.
- Supporting the client service team with account coordination activities.
The ideal candidate will also possess an understanding of digital media channels and media vendor metrics. This is all in the unique space of behavioral change marketing, not profitability models for sales.
Requirements for the position are:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree that includes study in the fields of marketing communications, research, or behavior change science
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools
- One to three years’ progressive experience in a support role project managing marketing or PR campaigns and using your digital analytics expertise.
We offer a unique, fun, invigorating work environment creating marketing campaigns that change behavior and make the world a better place. We are award-winning for our healthy workplace and culture, and have a lot of fun. We also work very hard, but we love what we do. We take good care of our clients with exceptional service, and are growing fast as a result. We are an EOE, taking good care of our team members with excellent paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401(k) match and profit sharing, plus a generous holiday schedule and time out for teambuilding.
No phone calls please. Please include résumé, cover letter and salary requirements. We will contact candidates whose experience meets the requirements for our position for interviews.
1. Send your resume with cover letter to: careers@sagentmarketing.