Open Job Positions
Do you love diving into details, creating processes and being the go-to person? This might be the job for you! We are looking for a detail orientated, highly analytical and technologically savvy accounting clerk that enjoys working in a creative environment.
This position is ideal if you have at least 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced small to mid-size business and are looking for a way to sharpen your accounting skills. We want you to dig in, become a valuable member of our team, and use your skills to impress internal and external clients.
To be considered, you must be organized, thorough and a natural project manager. Primary duties will include:
- Process accounts payable
- Prepare vendor payments
- Assist with collections
- Reconcile company credit cards and bank accounts
- Prepare 1099s reports
- Manage the open PO report
- Assist with cash flow reports
- Process expense reports
- Assist with month end close procedures
- Manage insurance compliance with vendors
- Add new clients and vendors into Advantage
- Become a pro with our enterprise system
- Maintain accounting records and support documentation
- Assist with additional accounting tasks as needed
Requirements for the position are:
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Tech-savvy, quick learner
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Intermediate with Excel (advanced skills are a BIG plus)
- Ability to analyze problems and seek solutions within the assigned scope of work
- Great reading comprehension, good writing skills, self-motivated, and proactive
- Excellent communication with both financial and non-financial people
- 1-2 years related accounting experience
- Associate degree in accounting or related field preferred but not required
If you are a good fit, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. We will contact candidates whose experience meets the requirements for our position.
At Sagent we are committed to creating a workplace that embraces diversity and actively pursues an environment of inclusion. We value, thrive on and celebrate diversity – and recognize that diverse perspectives lead to innovative ideas and better solutions. Sagent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.