Open Job Positions
Assistant Media Buyer/Planner
Sagent is seeking an Assistant Media Buyer/Planner to support the media director and media buyer/planner with media planning, buying, campaign implementation, optimization, and vendor communication, across paid media campaigns. This position will collaborate with other Sagent departments, external partners, and media companies.
- Supports media team in planning and executing multi-media campaigns from start to finish, including client-facing documents such as media plans, recommendations, and reports
- Assists with creating and issuing campaign RFPs for media partners, reviewing proposals, and creating media plan documents
- Traffic creative assets and tracking URLs for digital media to media partners
- Monitors campaign performance, ensuring campaigns are executed properly and according to client expectations
- Assists with resolving billing discrepancies and invoice reconciliation
- Reviews and compiles campaign reporting
- Maintains media flowcharts and budget trackers
- Collaborates with other agency teams—including account service, analytics, creative, and accounting– to execute media plans and ensure accurate and timely payment to vendors
- Builds and maintains relationships with external media sales representatives, including arranging and participating in meetings to stay current with media trends
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 months-1 year general office or internship experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to function well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities, strong math skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience with Advantage software, or other media buying software (Media Ocean, Strata, etc.) and Google Analytics preferred, but not required
Sagent specializes in creating marketing campaigns that help public agencies, nonprofits and socially beneficial companies create positive social impact through campaigns that influence people to make healthier, safer and more sustainable choices. We take good care of our clients with exceptional service. Our rapid growth has been supported by very loyal and happy clients who like to keep working with us and refer us. We are award-winning for our healthy workplace and culture and have a lot of fun. We also work very hard, because we love what we do.
We take good care of our team members with excellent paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401(k) match and profit sharing, plus a generous holiday schedule and time out for teambuilding and fun! Sagent is committed to creating a workplace that embraces diversity and actively pursues an environment of inclusion. We value, thrive on, and celebrate diversity. We recognize that diverse perspectives lead to innovative ideas and better solutions. Sagent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an excellent fit, please send 1) Your résumé and 2) Salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. HR Done Right will contact candidates whose experience meets the requirements for our position.
At Sagent we are committed to creating a workplace that embraces diversity and actively pursues an environment of inclusion. We value, thrive on and celebrate diversity – and recognize that diverse perspectives lead to innovative ideas and better solutions. Sagent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.