Open Job Positions
Senior Account Leader – Multicultural Marketing
Do you love leading a team and executing client campaigns? Do you have multicultural marketing experience reaching the diverse audiences of California in advertising, outreach, and communications? Are you a big picture thinker with proven project management skills and want to make a positive social impact while delivering measurable results? If so, we may have a position for you!
Sagent needs an experienced team member to work with public agencies, nonprofits, and purpose-driven companies to create campaigns across California that promote behavior change by influencing people to make healthier, safer, and more sustainable choices. Sagent wants to hire a long-term team member who enjoys having fun with other smart, exciting people in a great team environment. Currently, we have a remote staff due to COVID-19.
- Inspire teammates to apply best practices for multicultural outreach to create culturally appropriate campaigns that are inclusive and support diversity.
- Develop Integrated Marketing Campaigns: Strong experience developing integrated marketing campaigns using traditional, digital, and social media to produce targeted outcomes and measurable results.
- Expert Project Management: Experience with best practice project management processes and highly detailed reporting and tracking.
- Team leadership: Experience leading project management teams to deliver results on time and on budget, every time.
- Strategic planning and implementation plan development.
- Presentations and public speaking: Comfortable with giving presentations and willing to continue to improve your skills.
- Social and digital analytics: Experience using analytics data to help develop strategies and guide execution of advertising, PR and outreach campaigns.
- Writing and editing content, including strategies, social media, and new business proposals.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience using a project management platform such as Microsoft Teams preferred.
Primary Job Duties will include:
- Maintain positive client relationships as the agency’s most visible leader of your campaigns and projects.
- Lead strategic direction, creative strategy, and implementation of campaigns as the hands-on team leader using data from industry sources, market research, and digital analytics.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies including for creative services, PR, media relations, paid media, social media and public outreach, working closely with our social media, paid media and marketing services team and the rest of the account services team.
- Ensure accurate project management progress reports are created and maintained either directly or by other members of your client services team.
- Participate in public outreach events from time-to-time on behalf of clients. Some limited travel within California may be required.
- Lead your account team’s monthly client budgeting and income projections to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Lead your direct reports in growing their capabilities and professional development.
- Support Sagent’s new business efforts by helping develop strategies, writing and editing content for proposals, and being a visible representative of Sagent in the community.
Experience and Education:
- BA in communications, marketing, or related field. Preferably business administration with an emphasis in marketing.
- Inclusive and multicultural marketing and outreach experience.
- Minimum four years’ progressive experience managing diverse marketing campaigns and developing advertising, media relations and/or PR strategies at an ad agency or communications firm. Statewide campaign experience serving public service programs or public agencies preferred.
Are you growing in your marketing and project management skills at a communications firm or advertising agency and want more? What if everything you do at work could contribute to making the world a better place? Sagent is hiring an Account Coordinator. If you have a bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing and at least one year of experience with an ad agency or PR firm, or have had a solid internship at an agency, keep reading.
Sagent is looking for a detail-oriented team player with the ability to motivate team members, work independently as needed, and provide excellent customer service to diverse clients. Strong decision-making, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills, meeting deadlines and adhering to schedules are essential.
- S/B.A in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing/Public Relations or related field
- 1+ years of agency experience or internships at an agency
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Creative and energetic personality
- Experience in project management; background in advertising, social media marketing is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (including Excel)365 apps or other project management tools
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Help plan projects from start to finish
- Assist in delivering client presentations
- Active role in client meetings
- Conduct research to inform client strategies
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to implement projects
- Monitor project progress, timelines and expenses
- Maintain and submit regular status reports
- Great client communication
- Respond to customer requests
- Maintain data and records
How to Apply:
We love our team and make it a habit to show our appreciation for their excellent work every day. We take good care of our team members with excellent paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401(k) match and profit sharing, plus a generous holiday schedule and time out for teambuilding and fun!
We bring social impact home by living what we believe. We are also a certified B Corp. and were honored by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the Sacramento area’s Best Places to Work, Most Admired CEO and the Business Journal/SBA’s Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year.
If you are a good fit, please send your résumé and a statement describing why you are perfect for this position to email@example.com. We will contact for interviews only those candidates whose experience meets the job requirements.