Advertising Accounting Supervisor
Are you an Account Supervisor SuperHero? Does your heart yearn to use your marketing expertise to create a positive social impact? We are looking for a big picture strategic thinker, marketing visionary, and inspiring team leader who believes in the power of marketing to help socially conscious companies grow, and public agencies and nonprofits create to greater social change.
Sagent is one of the most respected social marketing firms in California. We are looking for an experienced Account Supervisor or Sr. Account Leader to help lead our growing agency and marketing campaigns. We are a Certified B Corp, which means we meet stringent metrics for how we treat our team, our environmental footprint, our social impact mission, and more. We serve companies with a positive social mission, public agencies and nonprofits by creating marketing campaigns across California and the U.S. that influence people to make healthier, safer and more sustainable choices with measurable results.
Our integrated project management systems mean you can work from home or from our gorgeous, restored National Historic Registry building in Sacramento that’s decked out in fun, mid-Century Modern style.
Your SuperPowers include:
- Integrated Marketing Campaign Development: Strong experience developing integrated marketing campaigns using traditional, digital and social media to produce targeted outcomes and measurable results.
- Expert Project Management: Experience with best practices project management processes and highly detailed reporting and tracking.
- Team leadership: Experience leading project management teams to deliver results on time and on budget, every time.
- Love of learning: You are curious and love to continually grow in your professional development and marketing expertise, and to coach others with what you learn
- Strategic thinking and planning: You appreciate the beauty of creating and delivering a plan that identifies the problem to be solved, removes the barriers, and achieves the goal.
- Presentations and public speaking: Comfortable presenter who is eager to continue improving your skills.
- Social and digital analytics: Familiar with using analytics data and SEO strategies to develop strategies and guide execution of marketing and communications campaigns.
- Excellent writer and editor of content, including strategies, social media, and new business proposals, and more.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience using a project management platform such as Microsoft Teams preferred. Experience with Advantage platform is a plus.
- Having fun with other smart, fun people in a great team environment.
Primary Job Duties will include:
- Maintain positive client relationships as the agency’s most visible leader of your campaigns and projects.
- Inspire your direct reports to grow in their marketing expertise and professional development, working closely with the rest of the account services team and agency departments.
- Help lead strategic direction and implementation of campaigns as the hands-on team leader using data from industry sources, digital analytics.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies that optimize campaign results using data from paid media, social media, website click-throughs, SEO, SEM, earned media, and more.
- Ensure accurate project management status reports are created and maintained either directly or by other members of your client services team.
- Lead your account team’s monthly client budgeting and income projections to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Support Sagent’s new business efforts by helping develop strategies and write and edit content for proposals, and being a visible representative of Sagent in the community.
- Participate in 2 – 3 internal agency teams with coworkers in areas such as teambuilding, onboarding, culture, policies & procedures, etc.
Experience and Education
- BA in marketing or related field
- Minimum five years’ progressive leadership experience developing marketing campaigns at an ad agency or PR firm. Statewide or national campaign experience required. Expertise serving public service programs or public agencies is a plus.
We love our team and make it a habit to show our appreciation for their excellent work every day. Sagent offers a unique, fun, invigorating work environment creating marketing campaigns that encourage people to make healthier, safer, greener choices. We take good care of our clients with exceptional service. Our rapid growth has been supported by very loyal and happy clients who like to keep working with us and refer us. We are award-winning for our healthy workplace and culture, and have a lot of fun. We also work very hard, because we love what we do. We bring social impact home by living what we believe.
We take good care of our team members with excellent paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401(k) match and profit sharing, plus a generous holiday schedule and time out for teambuilding and fun!
If you are a good fit, please send 1) Your résumé, 2) A cover letter describing why you are perfect for this position, and 3) Salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact for interviews only those candidates whose experience meets the requirements for our position.
You must complete these three application steps in order to be considered.